Monday 15 February 2016

Clara oswald Homemade viking tunic

Sorry I haven't been on this blog for a while I have been very busy applying to Uni thought I should post this cause I made this last month and forgot to post it to my blog this is a replica of what character from Doctor who aka Clara Oswald wore in series 9 The Girl Who Died.
I have to admit that I wasn't sure about this project at first but I found the process a little hard cause of the sack fabric known as Hessian but nevertheless it was so worth it to make and ill be able to cosplay in this outfit at a convention, meet up or Comic con in the future. Also for this project i studied about Viking clothing to understand about how they dressed and fabric's that were used in that time period to make the tunic more realistic.



No comments: